Gorgeous keyrings for kids - perfect for bookbags, PE Kits or just to add to their collection. Great party bag present.
Brilliant too for those names that you’d never find on anything personalised in the shops! Trust me, my boy never gets anything with his name on so he’s very chuffed.
45mm plastic backed keyring. Handmade by me from an original hand drawing* that’s been digitally coloured and printed, with a clear glossy front.
I can adapt colours on some of the designs (stars, mermaid hair colour etc) so please ask.
There’s another listing with some other designs too - I have too many for one post!
Please choose design from the drop down box leave all personalisation and colour detail in the 'note to seller' box, making it clear which design it relates to (or ordering more than one). Please check all spelling before ordering.
If you’d like to order in bulk for a party or event, just drop me a note first to check I can fulfil it timewise. I offer free postage and a free keyring for the birthday child for all orders over 15 keyrings.
*the stars are the only one that I didn’t draw. But I coloured them in!!
2-4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
---- Information I collect ----
To complete and send your order to you, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a personalised card, for example), if you contact me directly. I don’t personally hold any payment details you provide to Etsy as they look after all the payment side of things.
---- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It ----
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to answer any queries, or provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
---- Information Sharing and Disclosure ----
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
---- How long I’ll keep your information ----
---- Transfer of Personal Information Outside the EU ----
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
---- Your Rights ----
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
---- How to Contact Me ----
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Claire Barnard, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Claire@missycards.co.uk
I cannot refund personalised orders unless there is an error by my part (i.e. name spelt wrongly from the inputted instruction by the buyer). In the event there is a mistake on any personalised orders, I'll send another card/product out as soon as possible or issue a refund.
The majority of my printed cards are 145mm-148mm square. My handmade cards are 144mm square. I like square cards.
Sometimes I post bigger cards on my listings, which are great for lots of people to write in. I will add the sizes to these listings.
I do send cards within a cello bag so they keep nice and clean. However if you order more than one card, I will try and group them together into fewer cello bags, to reduce my impact on the environment. If you don't need a cello bag, please pop a note in the 'notes to seller' box and I'll send it naked (that means without a cello bag, nothing naughty!)).
I can gladly offer any of my designs on a wholesale basis and would welcome any enquiries.
I can personalise a lot of my designs and will, where I can, add that to the listing. If there is something specific you'd like personalised, please drop me a conversation.
I will gladly write your personal message in a card and send direct to the recipient if you're short on time or just would like me to. I would just need you to let me know you'd like to do that, the name and address of the recipient and the lovely message you want inside. I have lovely neat writing and mainly write in black ink. I shall endeavour to send you a photo before I send it.